TRACER episode 1 TRACER episode 1

FUCK ME? FUCK YOU!!!!!

This has the best animation in fullbody animation I have ever seen. How do you make them move like that? Do you film it with real persons then animate over? The movement just looks too fucking real for an animation. Either way, I can see why it's so damn short, this must take you like months to do this short movie. This movie deserves more attention than what it gets. I suggest in Tracer Episode 2 you work your balls out and make it 5 minutes long. Now there you would be the king of fullbody animation.

Aladdin 3150 Aladdin 3150

Could very well be animated by a disney pro.

This animation deserves more attention than what it got. Brillant movie, and the effort that it took to make such an animation is unimaginable. I think you should seriously think about making a career and win some money with your skills. You even managed to do something most fullbody fulle length movies don't have, good action scenes. And an intense story. You're definetely not novice at animation man, the only thing you have to improve are the backgrounds, somtimes they are not as detailed as they should be for a flash of this quality.

Madness Inundation Madness Inundation

Dude seriously

I have something to say before saying my opinion about this movie. You gotta start to tell someone that Hank and The Clown won't be back, because in The Mystery's Man computer it said they were terminated. TERMINATED.

Well anyway, I liked how you put the hot dog vendor again so that the people who thought the mistery man was the hot dog vendor would stop screaming it out loud.

I really liked this movie, I can see you put lots of effort in this, I love the new Jebus powers, and how the mistery man could summon weapons.
Very nice job, I'm glad this is not the end.

Brazilian Flash Ranking Brazilian Flash Ranking

I'm not from Brasil -_-

I'm not Brasilian, I'm Portuguese.

Nice list anyways, I noticed you included Jcamelo, nice job.

But thanks a lot for including me, I'm number 32, yay.

Dasneviano responds:

Oops, I'm sorry!
I'll have you removed next month then!
Maybe one day we can make a community of Portuguese-speaking folks! :P
Valeu! Obrigado pelos elogios!